As soon as possible or by arrangement
We are looking for a motivated, committed person who is willing to support our clients in transforming and future-proofing their Risk Functions, working in a dynamic team environment.
As soon as possible or by arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Provide advisory and assurance services in the areas of risk management, risk transformation and/or risk measurement across market, credit or liquidity risk as well as non-financial risks such as operational or ESG risk
- Develop tailor-made solutions on complex large-scale risk transformation and change projects using an agile approach
- Adapt business and operating models with regards to organizational, process and technology related aspects
- Prepare high quality client presentations and participate in internal and external marketing activities
- Identify business opportunities by building relationships both internally and externally and assist with the development of proposals in order to win new business
- Manage existing client relationships and build new ones
- Coach and develop younger team members and take ownership in shaping and further developing our team
This is what makes you successful
- Master or PhD in economics, finance, mathematics, physics or a related field
- 4-7 years of professional experience in banking or in a consulting or audit firm focusing on risk management, risk transformation and/or risk measurement
- Strong track record in management and implementation of large and complex projects in international environments
- Advanced knowledge in finance, banking and financial products
- Experience in ESG risk beneficial
- Deep analytical skills, coupled with an open and curious mind, problem solving ability and a solution focused attitude
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), the ability to describe complex aspects in a structured, comprehensive and concise way
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and preferably in German
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in programming or database languages like Python, R, SQL (or other) an advantage
Meet the team: Financial Services Risk Consulting
Your advantages at KPMG
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Join our FS Risk Transformation Team where a wide range of financial services clients, projects and development opportunities awaits you. We promote continuous learning on the job as well as internationally recognized certifications in Risk Management. If you value working in an interdisciplinary team, interacting with clients and are flexible, then you've come to the right place!
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
058 249 26 30
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.