Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Are you looking for a first job or a 6 month internship starting from October 2020?
As a Trainee, you will join a growing team, taking advantage of a company with a strong presence on the market, helping our clients in all major sectors of the industry – Life Sciences, Trading energy and raw materials, Consumer Business, large international organisation.
This gives you the opportunity to work on projects and with national and international stakeholders
Our activities are extremely varied, ranging from advisory projects, to internal/external audits & to risk management of businesses and information systems.
When you join our team, you will participate in audits and reviews of controls, from where you will give recommendations to our customers and accompany them in their project management risks.
During your projects, you will work closely with financial, operational and IT stakeholders to our customers as well as with the other Service lines of Deloitte.
Our services include :
• Advisory and IT Audit
• Internal Audits
• Governance, Risks and Conformity
• Security, Integrity and Process Optimisation
Your profile :
• You are a graduate or future graduate from an engineering/business school, or University
• You are curious and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
• You can analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
• You can collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
• Fluency in English and German
• Both IT and Finance/accounting skills are an advantage
What we offer :
• The possibility to work on challenging projects in collaboration with a team of dynamic consultants in a multicultural & stimulating environment
• A clear career path with a professional training curriculum
Our company :
Deloitte is one of the main audit and consulting companies in the world and provides services in the areas of audit, tax and legal advice, consulting and corporate finance.
In Great Britain and Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 14'000 employees, of whom more than 1'900 experts are based in the cities of Zurich (Head Office), Berne, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Globally, Deloitte is present in more than 150 countries and employs 210'000 employees.
Submit a complete application online on our website www.deloitte.ch/careers, including your CV, a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter with the preferred place of work, university transcripts and references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.