t Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- learn state of the art audit methodologies
- contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- enhance your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy