You are an experienced C# Software Developer and ready for the next career step?
Within this challenging role, you'll be part of the "Technology, Information, and Processes Team", designing and implementing market-leading applications using latest technologies and methodologies for the tax department.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Design, develop, optimize, and test features of our ambitious application for the tax department
- Design and implement solutions for performance-sensitive, data-heavy workloads
- Use creative and innovative approaches to develop high performance rule engines using latest technologies and methodologies
- Closely collaborate with our tax departments and the senior tax management team
- Play a role in shaping our software development processes, leading to a continuously improving, Agile development team
- Help establish a DevOps culture where Continuous Integration will evolve to Continuous Delivery
- Help to support, maintain, monitor, release, configure, scale the current system to ensure the availability and stability to our customer
- Collaborate in an Agile development team to advance large-scale projects
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer or equivalent, preferably within the financial industry
- Experienced in Agile software development with emphasis on building .Net / C# solutions
- Experienced in at least 3 of the following technologies: .NET Core 2.1 or higher, SQL Server, Rest API, Blazor, DevExpress suite is a plus
- Strong background in analyzing and solving complex IT-challenges within a large-scale project is a plus
- Proficient in developing high quality code by applying best practices from TDD, Design Patterns, SOLID, IOC, and other modern approaches to Software Development.
- Experienced with DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Motivated and dedicated personality with an organized and service-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Video snapshot into the KPMG universe: Tax & Legal
Your advantages at KPMG
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
You will be part of a company that provides market-leading products to customers and also heavily invests in innovation and technology. As part of the tax department you'll be given the opportunity to closely collaborate with a diverse team of engineers and tax experts to design, implement, and rollout innovative software solutions.
Look forward to a lot of personal responsibility and the chance for personal development in a dynamic and experienced team.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
+41 58 249 26 30
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.
Graduate - Audit Corporates
Audit · Bern, Zug/Luzern, Basel, Vaduz (Liechtenstein), St. Gallen, Zurich
© 2022 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.