Do you enjoy working in a team and are you looking for a new challenge in an international environment? In this role you will anchor the digital transformation & technology related communication & change agenda (from concept to execution) for the Digital Business Technology (DBT) organization at KPMG Switzerland.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Consult our leadership and diverse stakeholders of technology ecosystem in important internal communications matters, you create compelling communications plans and implement all measures on different digital channels
- Communication concept development and execution for transformation journey in close collaboration with KPMG internal communication team (production of videos, intranet news, direct mailings, and other communication measures)
- Development and execution of the operational change & communication topics for the technology organization. Be the main lead for important internal communications initiatives and events (like townhalls, events, workshops etc.)
- Manage the intranet and other internal digital channels by creating, editing and publishing content (including end user support communication)
- Content development and preparation of concept papers and presentations for internal stakeholders, partners, and external ecosystem
- Facilitation of cultural change within DBT in partnership with HR, L&D, corporate communication, and external experts
- Contribute to presentations and messages for the executive communication, change syndication and evangelization
- Coordinate capability development requirements for the function with training and development team
- Occasionally (less than 10-15%), support the Office of CIO in function management & administrative topics
This is what makes you successful
- Relevant professional experience with a track record in communication and change responsibilities within enterprise IT or digital transformation context of modern agile organizations
- Ability to set priorities to accomplish work in a multitasking environment
- Possess confidence, have a point of view with ability to achieve influence without authority
- Strong focus on quality with associated management skills, excellent communication, and teamwork skills – an eye for quality and attention to details
- Basic familiarity with contemporary topics in modern IT context
- Native English skills, with excellent communications skills in speech and writing. Good knowledge of German and the Swiss culture is added advantage
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business, economics, or communication (or equivalent)
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
With us, you can expect an ambitious working environment where you can actively contribute your strengths. We offer you an entrepreneurial, international environment in which you can take on responsibility, contribute and develop personally. You will work closely with various specialists and master challenges as a team. We never stop learning and improving and we are looking for a dynamic and hands-on personality who thrives in an environment like that. We are looking forward to your application.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
+41 58 249 27 19
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.
© 2022 KPMG AG, a Swiss corporation, is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.