Are you up to the challenge to support our clients to gain a competitive advantage leveraging machine learning and mathematical optimization techniques? Join our growing team and solve complex problems by applying data science methodologies.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support clients across a wide range of industries in the identification of business challenges
- Design and implement data pipelines
- Contribute to the development of predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions by developing machine learning and mathematical optimization models
- Productize models with state-of-the-art ML-ops processes
- Present insights with engaging dashboards and data visualizations
- Communicate results to technical and non-technical stakeholders
This is what makes you successful
- Master's degree or PhD in Data Science, Computer Science, Operations Research, Mathematics or similar
- Strong mathematics and statistics background
- Experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and/or Natural Language Processing
- Experience in Python and SQL
- Research interest, peer-reviewed publications are a bonus
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Fluent English skills (German is a bonus)
My personal "dare to" moment: Stefan Pfister
Your advantages at KPMG
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
KPMG Lighthouse Switzerland is our Center of Excellence for data- driven and emerging technology. We help KPMG teams in a cross-firm approach to turn client's data into value by applying the latest technologies. Within the KPMG Lighthouse Switzerland team, you will be part of the Data Science tribe.
We offer you a motivated team and a great place to build your career, where you can create long-lasting value for clients.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
058 249 47 41
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.
© 2022 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.