Drive Progress in a Dynamic Digital World
Do you want to use your cyber expertise, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset to protect companies and society from digital threats, thus making the world a little safer? As the undisputed global leader in cyber security, we work with more than 80% of the Fortune Global 500 companies. Join us as we support the next generation of cyber talent, invest in emerging technologies and drive progress in a dynamic, digital world.
How you can make an impact
- You will apply your knowledge of the client needs and industries to identify relevant cyber risks and develop a tailored strategy on how to best navigate those.
- You will support and lead in clients' large-scale transformational projects, applying not only your security expertise but also project management experience and social skills.
- You will support leadership in creating fit for purpose cyber strategies by leveraging your experience, market knowledge and our international network of cybersecurity experts.
- You will collaborate with interdisciplinary and varied set of team members, client stakeholders and service providers from across the globe.
- You will actively create and manage lasting relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders, building on trust as the foundation for business success.
Who we are looking for
- Your intrinsic motivation drives you to take ownership and face challenges, your fascination with cybersecurity has led you to stay up-to-date, follow industry trends and grow your expertise in cyber security
- You have 4-6 years of subject matter expertise in cyber strategy or IT risk management with a proven track record in delivering related projects, as a subject matter expert and/or in a project leadership role
- You have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to influence others in an advisory role and the motivation for business development within the cyber space
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSTRT, CISM are considered advantageous
- You are fluent in English and ideally German or French
Become part of an entrepreneurial, innovative and international team of 60 Cyber professionals across Switzerland. We are passionate about bringing best in class cyber solutions to our clients and helping our people grow both personally and professionally through trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
Find our more about our Cyber team, areas of expertise and key service offerings here:
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,700 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.