Internship in HR Services (80-100%), limited for 6 months
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.As HR Services Intern you will be a member of the HR Operational Services Team, based in Baden. You will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Being part of a motivated and dedicated team of HR Services & Payroll Specialists, you will support the team in different operational / administrative tasks and projects.
- Delivering first level HR services support (Contact Center) to employees, line managers and the HR community in relation to all types of HR related inquires and requests
- Processing of Employee Lifecycle related requests and processes covered and administrated in the HR Operational Services Front Office team in Switzerland (Second Level Support)
- Collaboration with various internal (e.g., HRBPs, HR Services Specialists, etc.) and external stakeholders in an international environment
- Identifying opportunities for improvements based on customer feedback and own experience and contribute to projects to improve HR processes
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Successfully completed Bachelor studies in Business Administration or Human Resources, or about to graduate
- Flexible, committed personality with interest in HR
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and work with cross-functional teams
- Customer-oriented, reliable and accurate way of working
- Fluency in German and a good professional level of English are a prerequisite
- Flexible work practices
More about us