This is a challenging and interesting role as a Technical Investment Strategist for the Global Chief Investment Office within Credit Suisse's Investment Solutions & Products department. You will be providing in-depth technical analysis input on all asset classes to the Credit Suisse Investment Committee and hence to the Credit Suisse House View. It is your direct responsibility to contribute to the writing of the technical analysis strategy for publications to clients across the entire Credit Suisse organization, ranging from private clients to leading global institutions. You will participate in the creation and development of key Quantitative models and hence actively collaborate with Investment Strategy, Research, coverage offices and product units across all areas of the bank.
Your future colleagues
We see ourselves as a leading, award winning and dynamic Technical Analysis strategy team in an international and fast-paced environment, which offers you the opportunity to develop your skills further. You will join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced, truly global organization. Therefore we are looking for the following assets:
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree or equivalent education in finance, economics or business administration, ideally paired with some knowledge of technical analysis with a strong desire to become an expert in this field
- Strong knowledge of time series modeling and programming with in-depth knowledge of Python and EViews seen a strong advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, an astute problem solver as well as a drive to learn and innovate
- You possess outstanding writing skills and are fluent in English and German.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive personality and a dedicated team player but with the ability to also work independently.
- The ability to deliver high quality results often to a deadline with strong attention to detail.
- You show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude and are ready to take responsibility.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. V. Thoma would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.