Our CIO Advisory services help our clients in enabling their information technology to drive greater bottom line impact, to increase the agility and to transform IT from supporting the business to advancing it.
We use our expertise in Digital Transformation to assist organizations in the use of digital media and technologies and analyzes how they influence business models, value chains and customer behavior
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Leading of CIO Advisory engagements and definition of the CIO agenda
- Design and implementation of IT Strategy, IT Architecture and Cloud Infrastructure programs
- Developing new opportunities independently for our CIO Advisory practice
- Extending existing and developing new solutions of our CIO Advisory services portfolio
- Conducting IT assessments for the full IT landscape, business IT alignment, organization, sourcing strategy or new technologies (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud)
This is what makes you successful
- Several years of experience in Digital Strategy Consulting (Design & Implementation) Innovation Management / Digital Business Development and similar topics
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Information Technology / Information Management / Business Informatics / Digital Marketing / Business Administration or equal
- Excellent conceptual and problem solving skills
- Expertise in managing engagements and acting as a role model for less experienced team members
- Experience in collaboration on C-Level and ability to build and develop long-term relationships
- Fluency in English and German and willingness to travel
- Excellent people management skills and ability to work well in a team and under pressure
Meet the team: Enterprise Applications
Your advantages at KPMG
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
KPMG is a great place to build and develop your career. If you are eager to work closely with our clients as well as broaden your experience, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
+41 58 249 79 37
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.
© 2022 KPMG AG, a Swiss corporation, is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.