Help our clients to successfully manage global challenges!
Are you an auditor with experience or interest in US corporate audit? Would you like to gain (even more) experience and make a valuable contribution to the world by auditing organizations and their activities and by strengthening the trust of investors and stakeholders? Then here’s your chance to do that and more: at Deloitte Switzerland!
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
From Assistant Manager level and above we can offer coaching and support for this position, especially designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a longer career break. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
How you can make an impact
- Manage and help deliver audit engagements of multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of US companies in our US corporate audit team.
- Focus primarily on PCAOB (US GAAP and/or IFRS) engagements, but also have a go at ISA engagements, if you like
- Leverage analytical tools and technologies to approach challenges in increasingly innovative ways
- Coach Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting matters
- Supervise, guide and mentor junior staff, and contribute to performance feedback and training
Who we are looking for
- Your personal core strengths: analytical, organizational and social skills!
- Maybe you already have a degree in business administration or similar finance field, but in any case, you’re eager to learn more
- Between 3 to 5 busy seasons of experience, preferably with both listed and private clients; extensive track record working on audits in accordance with PCAOB standards, including group and component experience
- High IT affinity; well versed in data analytics and innovative tools
- Fluent in English (additional knowledge of French or German would be an asset)
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich office, in a work environment characterized by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally: At Deloitte, you’ll find the perfect soil for you to grow deep roots, thrive, blossom, and bear plentiful fruit – through our trainings, mentoring programmes, on-the-job learning and individual talent development. Forge valuable business networks by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines, and let our opportunities and perks exceed your expectations!
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 5219