Our Corporate Finance and Treasury Management division is looking for a new and highly motivated colleague to join their team. With our international and innovative team we help world class clients to further develop innovative and data driven treasury solutions.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Develop Operating Models for global In-House Banks, Payment Factories and on behalf-of structures in payments and collections
- Digitize payments (e.g. eCommerce or digital Wallets) for innovative and dynamic clients
- Support clients to select and implement treasury management systems
- Optimize treasury processes using latest technologies available in the market (AI, RPA, Machine learning, API)
- Develop solutions by making use of virtual accounts
- Implement predictive cash forecasting solutions
- Manage complex projects in the treasury environment
- Become part of our Global Corporate Treasury network
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance related studies
- At least 3 years of experience in treasury at a corporate or advisory firm
- Experience in implementing Treasury Management Systems such as Kyriba, Bellin or FIS Integrity, SAP Treasury or specialized payment platform as TIS or TRAX
- Proficient English skills, German skills are a big plus
- Open and communicative personality with stylistically confident
- Strong team player as well as curious and proactive
My personal "dare to" moment: Lukas Marty
Your advantages at KPMG
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
We are a young and fast-growing specialized team embedded in the Global Corporate Treasury network constantly exchanging the latest developments in the treasury world and lessons learned from our global projects. Our Swiss based team is very dynamic and always keen to develop new services with our clients and apply the latest technology. In this multi-cultural and diversified team, you have the opportunity to contribute with your experience and actively shape the further development of our specialist team.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
+41 58 249 68 61
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.