Join us to help clients during their most challenging transactions to unlock the full value creation potential!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. We are currently looking for a trainee to join the Corporate Finance Advisory team for 6 months.
How you can make an impact:
- The possibility of being part of a leading Corporate Finance Advisory team in Switzerland
- From the very start, you will be involved in the full Corporate Finance Advisory cycle: through performing market research, database analysis, valuations, buyer search, preparing pitches and information memoranda through to executing M&A transactions
- Receive training and gain deep experience in the core skills of M&A industry through working in an established team on both internal and client facing projects
- An international work environment with very professional and like-minded colleagues.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong and genuine interest in how M&A creates values for shareholders and opportunities for companies and previous experience as an intern in a professional services firm is an advantage
- You are a team player, motivated to learn and work in a demanding and rewarding work environment
- Enjoy solving and analysing complex problems as well as learning new things together with excellent numerical and analytical skills, excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Completion of Master's degree in economics, finance and/or accounting and in depth understanding and academic or professional experience of business valuation techniques
- Fluency in German AND English (both written and orally), other languages are a plus.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 30+ at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,600 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Lucrezia at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 14298