Advanced Process Control - Project Engineer (80-100%)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a technically versed professional with sound expertise in Digital Solutions. Do you know how to lead projects in the field of automation and process optimization to a successful conclusion? If you bring strong communication and negotiation skills as well as attention to details, besides your professional qualification, then join us.
- Execution of advanced process control (APC) projects within the world-wide minerals industries
- Technical execution, starting from order income until the handover of the system to the end-customer including commissioning, user training and project specific adjustments
- Affinity to Software implementation in a changing IT environment
- Technical analysis of contract and basic engineering
- Engineering and data analytics to generate models for predictive control strategies
- Implementation of customized APC application according to customer requirements, including documentation
- Installation and Commissioning of APC applications on-site.
- Customer site audits and editing of the corresponding Reports.
- Resolving customer support requests relating to the applications.
- Experience in Process Optimization applying advanced process control strategies
- Background in Process Engineering or Automation
- Profound knowledge in Data Analytics /Maths
- Advanced Knowledge in Model Predictive Control
- Convincing personality with proactive communication skills
- High flexibility and multicultural knowledge
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Fluent in English, every other language is an asset
- Flexible work practices
More about us
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Data centers and Food and BeverageWe look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). The recruiting process is being led by Mona Runge, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Data Privacy Statement:https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate