Customer Support Specialist & SAP Power User (80-100%)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
November 19, 2020, ABB announced the planned divestment of its Turbocharging Division.Turbocharging is asuccessful andprofitable Division in a mature market and has been for long a highly self-reliant business within ABB. ABBhas decided to take this step,acknowledgingthat for Turbocharging to realize its full potential going forward, a new setup is required. As the next step, alternative ownership options, including a spin-off to the Swiss stock market, will be assessed, considering value for customers, ABB and the future of the turbocharging business.In order to strengthen our order processing team, we are looking for a highly motivated Order Processing Expert, (SAP/SD), In this role you are responsible for order processing management. Are you a solution-oriented team player with strong SAP commercial knowledge? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Let's write the future. Together.Reporting to the Head of Order Processing and Commercial Management, you will support the New Business order processing team by reacting to customer inquiries.
- Managing technically and commercially correct order entry in the SAP System
- Coordination with the logistic department to ensure On Time Delivery of orders
- Monitoring of the assigned customers positions, coordination of delivery times with customers
- Actively maintain Power User SD task and ensure daily process improvements
- Adaptation and maintenance of customer platforms and manage oral and written correspondence with the assigned customers and LBU representatives
- Agree with customer & logistics regarding realizable customer requested dates
- Processing of customer complaints, carrier claims and insurance claims
- Proactively inform customers about issue status based on inputs and clarifies any questions and ensure a positive customer experience throughout the entire process
- Manage the overdues of the assigned customers
- Assign transport orders to our forwarders through EDI and keep regular contact to ensure smooth processes.
- Securing transport to the customer at best condition and choice of transport
- Provision of the necessary customs and freight documents incl. export declarations
- Project management skills to analyze data, processes and to develop ideas for continuous improvements
- Initiation of improvement initiatives, identification of optimization potentials and best practices
- Preferably bachelor's degree in economics or in a related field (Sales; Order Management, Project Management)
- Preferably experience in order processing SAP R/3 SD Module and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities including long and short-term orders or projects
- Results oriented with the demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills in ambiguous situations
- Strong cross function coordination skills and good inter-personnel communication skills, teamwork spirit required.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel is preferable
- Very good German and English skills, other languages of advantage
- Flexible work practices
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.#LI-HybridWe look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is being led by Marina Schulte, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.ABB Data Privacy Statement:https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate