Digital Solutions Specialist (80-100%)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you are responsible for developing and commercializing our digital services based on customers and market needs. You will join an open-minded and ambitious team as well as work with different stakeholders to reach our common goals and to realize your ideas and approaches.
- Be analytical - researching and identifying new business opportunities based on our Smart Solution portfolio, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services.
- Be a creative visionary - thinking out of the box to challenge the status quo.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work systematically - carrying out necessary planning in order to focus on the right actions in collaboration with the Sales & Service teams.
- Use your networking skills - understanding the needs of your customers/clients and building outstanding relationships.
- Be hands-on - drawing up Digital Service contracts and closing deals.
- Our Industry and the field of Digital Solutions is your passion and you have gained experience in relevant positions.
- You have high customer orientation and strong communication skills.
- You have a bachelor's degree in a technical or business field or similar education - a combination of both would be a plus.
- You are experienced in working in a conceptual/strategic environment.
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy, and you drive projects in a collaborative, solution-focused manner, with the big picture in mind.
- You are inspiring -you have the ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others as well as the ability to deal with a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy.
- You are fluent in German and your English is at a good level, French is a big plus.
- Flexible work practices
More about us
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability, and achieve precise control of their applications.We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). The recruiting process is being led by Mona Runge, Talent Partner, ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Data Privacy Statement:https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate