Drive the Progress of Controls Transformation
Working with the Controls Transformation team means you will help our clients achieve their business performance goals by using different techniques and the latest technology to build up smart, lean and efficient internal control frameworks that meet the needs of the business as well as the digital world of the future. Your day-to-day tasks may include delivering projects related to controls automation/transformation on an operational and strategic level and advising clients on how to leverage the ERP functionalities, mainly SAP S/4HANA, to optimize the design of internal controls.
How you can make an impact
- Advising clients on controls automation opportunities, aiming to embrace technology such as ERP functionalities (SAP S/4HANA)
- Supporting clients in transforming their internal controls framework whilst staying compliant; assessing, designing and improving internal controls and compliance processes
- Supporting SAP Internal Controls go-to-market initiatives and collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams to develop new market offerings and advance existing ones
Who we are looking for
- You are pro-active, adaptable and keen to grow. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are able to work independently while willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- You have between 2 - 6 years of experience delivering controls advisory or audit work, including at least 12 months within SAP or another ERP environment. Ideally, you have experience in reviewing, testing or performing controls and drafting recommendations
- You have good knowledge of the core IT or business processes (e.g. User Access Management, Change Management, PTP, OTC, RTR etc.), ICOFR relevant controls and key risk management concepts
- Having prior accounting experience or a qualification such ACCA or CPA would be advantageous
- You are completely fluent in English, for the Geneva office fluency in French is also required
Our Controls Transformation team, part of our Risk Advisory service line, is for the past 3 years one of the fastest growing across Deloitte Switzerland. Thus, we can offer unrivalled career growth & learning opportunities as well as an exciting place to work. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to help us shape the future of compliance, develop further our market offering and work closely with the world-top organizations on their internal controls transformation journey.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 6268