Facilitate international mobility for global organisations
With the ever-increasing focus on global compliance by tax authorities, the timely management and compliant delivery of compensation and payroll is becoming increasingly important.
As an Manager in the Global Employer Services (GES) team, you will provide multi-national companies with targeted advice and strategies for running Global Mobility programs in an efficient manner. Our team supports clients with the end-to-end management of global compensation for internationally mobile employees and with local Swiss payroll and shadow payroll solutions.
How you can make an impact
- Together with other subject matter experts, you help our clients on multidisciplinary projects in a wide range of global mobility and tax related topics such as individual tax compliance or advisory services
- Act as engagement manager and be responsible for a multidisciplinary team.
- Be involved in practice related projects, such as business model optimisation, technology and automation projects, business development and learning.
- Guide our client and their global workforce and help maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Help your junior colleagues develop and grow by guiding them through their training and provide regular coaching and feedback to them.
Who we are looking for
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network and have experience in managing a team
- You keen to learn and develop, like to challenge the status quo, are interested in the broader context of what you do and work efficiently and solution oriented.
- You have a commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification, preferably in law or economics, a certified fiduciary diploma (Treuhänder) or a Swiss tax expert diploma (Steuerexperte).
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in providing tax compliance and advisory services to Swiss and/or international clients, international mobile workers and/or high net worth individuals.
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 40 employees at our Geneva office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. Please indicate which location would be of your interest.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 10976