SAP Service Manager / Business Analyst (80-100%)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Committed to strengthening our team in Turgi, Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a passionate SAP Service Manager & Business Analyst who can take ownership of our ERP and in translating business needs into requirements for business development. Are you enthusiastic for ERP topics and ready for new challenges? Do you have communication skills on different hierarchical levels? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.The SAP Service Manager / Business Analyst Motion Switzerland is ensuring reliable & sustainable ERP application landscape and business processes aligned with the strategic road map. Furthermore, in this position, you will build consensus among business groups while implementing or adjusting business process. Focus on End-to-End Frontend Processes like Offer, Order Handling and Sales Force in the context of Engineering-To-Order (ETO) and Configure-To-Order (CTO).
This position reports to
Head of IS Application & Tools Motion Switzerland
- As a SAP Business Analyst you will work on requirements management, process design and data models along our tool chain (SAP SD, Salesforce, ABB Shop, Configurator, Order Execution, etc.)
- Close coordination with the business process owners, SAP consultants and ABAB Developers for successful project and change implementation
- As SAP Service Manager you are defining & driving our ERP Strategy and Roadmap for Motion Switzerland, aligned with ERP Center of Expertise
- Functional leadership of local SAP Community (Business Process Owners and Business Experts, Key User)
- Member of the ABB Switzerland SAP Change Advisory Board and ensure testing for functional changes and system upgrades
- Holistic knowledge of SAP ERP E2E processes and interfacing applications (e.g. SCM, MM, SD, WM, MDG)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Business Analyst in the area of SAP Sales & Order handling
- Knowledge in SFDC and Shop solutions as well es configurators integrated with SAP.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with managing application/services or implementation projects/processes
- High social competence, team player, excellent manners, customer orientation, ability to engage and manage a user community.
- Experience in working with internal and external suppliers and independent and quality oriented as well as able to convince and inspire
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
More about us
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications.We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). This recruiting process is led by Julia Farin, Talent Partner, Switzerland. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.#LI-hybrid